How many times have you dreamed of piloting an airplane?
Live the experience of flying a plane, you can be a pilot for one day. You will get an introduction class to piloting, flight techniques, radio, navigation, etc.
Activity duration: 90 minutes
Flight time: 45 minutes.
Location: Granada Airport
Price: € 265.
Ideal gift for: Flying fans, your boyfriend or girlfriend, your parents, your brothers and sisters, your friends, flight simulator fans …
A unique experience for those aviation lovers.
This activity consists of receiving a flight class, it is divided into a theoretical part where the client will learn in a fun and entertaining way everything necessary to be able to be a pilot for a day.
The flight takes place in a Cessna 172 model aircraft, a very simple aircraft to fly. The pilots are instructors recognized by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation with extensive experience in both instruction and other aviation areas
This activity is divided into a theoretical class, approximately 45 minutes where the following subjects are taught:
- Make a flight plan
- External inspection of an aircraft
- Why does a plane fly?
- The loss, what is it? And how to avoid it
- Instruments, what they are, what they are for and when to use them
- Cockpit, distribution of flight controls
- Piloting techniques
- Shooting on the track
- The compass
- Approach to the track
- Start up
The flight part is developed as follows:
- Start-up of the aircraft
- Request for the relevant authorization to control tower of the airport, usually made by the instructor.
- After timely authorization, filming begins until the head of the track
- Airport takeoff
- Ascent to authorized altitude
- Several ascents and descents are made
- Turns of 15º, 30º and 45º of inclination.
- Configuration of the plane for landing, as learned in the theory and proceeds to landing.